And my store of choice to get most of those snacks is Costco! I’ve been a member for eight years now, and I love it because I find my dollars are able to stretch further when I can buy in bulk.
I also love the variety: Not only can I count on Costco for individually-wrapped items, but also lots of fresh and frozen items to meet all the snacking demands — from my kids’ lunchboxes to my husband’s office lunch, and everything in between. (We also have a severe peanut allergy in our house, and thankfully, we are always able to find options that fit the bill.)
In no particular order, here is a list of our go-to Costco snack items. And if you have a favorite that didn’t make the list, leave it in the comments. I’m always looking for new recs!
1. Country Archer Grass-Fed Beef Sticks
2. King Cheese Spirella Minis
4. Kirkland Frozen Three Berry Blend
5. Chobani Greek Yogurt Drinks
7. Kirkland Signature Organic Apple Sauce
8. Orgain Kids Protein Shake
9. Boom Chicka Pop Kettle Corn
11. Bare Organic Apple Chips
12. Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps
13. Oasis Craft Kitchen Organic Hummus
14. Stonemill Kitchens Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Premium Dip
15. Made Good Granola Packs
17. Heavenly Hunks Organic Oatmeal Dark Chocolate
18. Unreal Dark Chocolate Coconut Minis
19. Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears
20. Pure Organic Layered Fruit Bars
21. Kirkland Signature Organic Dried Mangoes
22. Nature’s Finest Organic Dried Mango Bits
23. Welch’s Organic Juice Ice Bars
What’s your favorite (or least favorite) Costco snack? Tell me in the comments!